Women Development Cell
- WDC Committee/Squad”
- GEC VALSAD is the premier engineering institute in south Gujarat region, offering the five basic engineering programs (Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineerig, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering)
- The Cell has works with an aim to create a gender sensitized community within the campus as well as in the society. It has been organizing varied academic, technical, medical, cultural and social events for the upliftment of women and spread the real importance of gender equality in the society through the College students
OBJECTIVES OF WDC
- To create a safe space for female students in terms of boosting their morale in mental, physical and emotional aspects.
- To create an environment that will help the female students to realize their absolute potential and strive for the best.
- To create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
- To directs Women’s role in the society. To develop multidisciplinary approach for the overall personality development.
- To organize events such as seminars, conferences and activities for women empowerment.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non teaching women staff of the College.
- To develop a sense of equal opportunity and freedom in various dimensions of the society.
- To develop the self confidence of Women. To highlight the importance of health and hygiene.
|1||Prof. K. K.Modi||Chairman||Environmental|
|2||Prof. A.N. Parmar||Co- Chairman||Electrical|
|3||Prof. M.N. Chaudhary||Member||Environmental|
|4||Prof. P. S. Patel||Member||Applied Mechanics|
|5||Prof. N. M. Patel||Member||Civil|
|6||Prof. C. D. Thakor||Member||Electrical|
|7||Prof. H. S. Patel||Member||ASH (Maths)|
|8||Prof. K. D. Patel||Member||ASH (Maths)|
|9||Prof. R. J. Varotaria||Member||Mechanical|
|10||Prof. B. A. Domadiya||Member||Chemical|
|11||Prof. A. H. Prajapati||Member||Chemical|
|12||Prof. Reshma R. Malan||Member||ASH (Maths)|